As On-Premise retailers, knowing what brands and categories to stock is key in building revenue, increasing footfall and having a successful, thriving outlet. Whether that’s through understanding day-part trends, analyzing your target consumers, understanding market volume share, or even diving into transaction-level insights, our custom data and reports provide retailers with cutting edge, actionable information, keeping them miles ahead of the competition.
To make this possible for our clients, we call on three of our core data sets: OPUS, CLIP and OPM. In addition to our data suite, we have RestauranTrak, a brand new solution enabling restaurants to benchmark their local performance within their target markets and become innovators in their area.
Going even more granular, we have our deep-dive On-Premise reports covering a host of core channels including our Hotel Report and Channel Strategy Report, with more in the works.
giving back to the industry we love with accessible, data-driven solutions
Say hello to RestauranTrak: the POS-driven solution allowing restaurant operators to easily benchmark their sales and overall performance against their local market.
- Completely free to sign up (and always will be)
- Designed by industry experts to empower restaurant operators
- Automated, POS-driven solution
- See how you perform VS the market and craft powerful strategies
- Compare revenue, total checks, and average check value
- Removes guesswork around key operational decisions
game-changing syndicated reports to empower your strategies
the hotel report.
- Access monetizable insights into hotel drink sales
- Understand your target consumer(s)
- Craft hotel-specific sales / marketing pitches
- See where your brand fits best in the hotel sector
- Align with the most lucrative channels for your business
- Understand consumer behaviors and preferences
- See what channels are in growth and decline
- Uncover opportunity in new channels